Palmetto BluffCoastal South Carolina
Palmetto Bluff South Carolina could be considered a benchmark in Lowcountry living as one of the finest best master planned communities in Southeast. The gated community combines privacy with comprehensive amenities near Hilton Head Island. Majestic age old oak trees, twinkling gas lanterns and the smell of the salty sea captivate your senses along with the stillness of the May River connecting to the Calibogue Sound. Its history dating back to 10,000 B.C., early settlers knew back then this was a special place.
PALMETTO BLUFF AMENITIES
- 24 Hour Manned Gated Entrance
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- 5,000 Square Foot May River Golf Clubhouse with dining
- The Inn & Spa at Palmetto Bluff with heated Swimming Pool
- River House Fitness Center and Heated Lap Pool at the Spa
- River House Restaurant
- Longfield Stables - Full Service Equestrian Center
- 24 Stall Barn, Covered Arena, Practice Course
- Wilson Landing - 80 Dry Storage Boat Slips, Boat Rentals and Outfitters Center
- Wilson Lawn & Racquet Club with 8 Har-Tru Tennis Courts & Two Bocce Ball Courts
- Wilson Village - RT’s Market, Chapel, Shops and Restaurants
- Canoe Club & Fitness Center with Jacuzzi and Kiddie Pool
- Canoe Club Restaurant
- Feather Fall Sporting Clays Course - opening March 2015
- 15 Miles of Riding and Walking Trails
- 6,000 Acre Nature Preserve
This Bluffton SC real estate development has carved for itself an enviable reputation documented by a long list of awards from travel and sports publications. The Palmetto Bluff Inn & Spa often times draws first time visitors to the gated community. Palmetto Bluff South Carolina has it all. First class golf, all types of boating, tennis, equestrian sports and 15 miles of walking and biking trails. Wilson Village, Palmetto Bluff’s town village, makes it convenient to shop for dinner or dine at one of several restaurants. Property owners are not required to join the golf club. Property owners are all social club members and dues are included in the HOA fees. Golf, boating and equestrian pursuits are optional. The closest best private schools are Cross Schools, St. Gregory the Great School, and Hilton Head Christian Academy.
There is something for everyone at one of the finest best master planned communities. Whether you want to raise your heart beat at the fitness centers, swim laps in the pool or do nothing and relax in a hammock under a shady tree. Palmetto Bluff South Carolina offers two types of residential neighborhoods; in Town (cottages in close proximity to Wilson Village) or in the Country (larger private family compounds near the nature preserve). Architectural styles reflect traditional Lowcountry, Tidewater construction or elegant riverfront homes. There are 15+ active home builders in the community. Approximately 305 homes have been built to date of the 4,000 planned spread out over 20,000 acres. This South Carolina coastal community is golf cart friendly. Palmetto Bluff cottage homes for sale begin in the mid $400K’s. Large estate homes on the May River can easily exceed $3 million. Homesites for sale begin in the low $100K’s.
Our real estate score for Palmetto Bluff in Bluffton South Carolina is 87.
When you travel to explore best master planned communities and this Bluffton SC real estate development, let us know if you'd like to receive free Bluffton Hilton Head Island Relocation Information to help you get to know the area better.
We're happy to share our secrets with you, to make your search more enjoyable.
Property Owner Reviews
Property Owner Reviews
In 2000, Crescent Communities, LLC purchased Palmetto Bluff. Crescent Communities is a respected land management and real estate development company headquartered in Charlotte, NC.