Hampton LakeCoastal South Carolina
Sundrenched days in the Lowcountry couldn't end anymore beautifully than with the kaleidoscope of colors reflecting from the sky into the waters of Hampton Lake SC. Set around freshwater fishing lakes, the 906 acre community is designed with families of all ages in mind who enjoy a relaxed lifestyle and time spent outdoors. The gated community in Bluffton is located just 20 minutes from the “Heart of Lowcountry” along the May River. Hampton Lake's location is ideal because it's on the mainland and yet is an easy drive to Hilton Head Island beaches as well as near the bustling historic city of Savannah, Georgia.
Developed by John Reed, he and his team have over 30 years of experience in developing lifestyle communities. Hampton Lake has won numerous Best in America Living Awards (BALA) including Best Community in 2008 and Best Community Facility in 2007. The centerpiece of the Bluffton SC real estate development is its 182 acre lake that was created as a fish habitat to promote a sustainable population of aquatic life, constructed with the help of world-class lake design consultants Don Keller and Barry Smith of American Sportfish. The serious angler can expect to catch Tiger Bass, a hybrid Striped Bass, Copper-Nose Blue Gill, and Shellcracker.
The established Lowcountry treasure has a long list of resort-style amenities focused around a healthy and happy way of living.
HAMPTON LAKE AMENITIES
- 24 Hour Manned Gated Entrance
- 1 acre Lake with over 15 miles of shoreline
- Lakeside Amenity Village Campus:
- Backwater Bill’s Grill & Tower Bar
- Swimming pool options:
- Adventure Lagoon – family resort style pool with a lazy river
- The Cool Pool – an adults only pool with private cabanas
- The Shrimp Puddle – a children's water play area featuring bubblers and squirting pelicans
- Sandi Point Beach – white sand beach with fire pits
- Shrimp’s Place – trendsetting state-of-the-art playground
- Lakehouse with indoor and outdoor spaces and 2 grand stone fireplaces
- Palatial Lodge Room for special events
- Screened Porch with rocking chairs overlooking the lake
- Doc’s Boathouse with Tackle Box – supply store
- Boat Slips
- Fish Tales – a game room for kids of all ages
- Mother Nature’s – nature museum designed by naturalist Todd Ballantine to inform and educate on the area’s native habitats and ecosystem
- Variety of environmentally friendly quiet watercraft for members use available including kayaks, canoes, Duffy boats, Carolina skiffs and a Suntracker
- Boat Launch for personal water crafts up to 22 feet in length with a maximum motor size of 25 hp
- Fully Staffed State of the Art Fitness Center:
- Yoga and Pilates Classes
- Cardio Room
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Full Service Spa
- 3 Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- 340 acres of Protected Hardwood Forest
- 9 miles of Greenway Trails artfully created to provide access to the natural beauty of the flora and fauna of low country
- The Outpost Campsite – a specially outfitted island in the middle of Lake Hampton
- Open Fire Rings
- Covered campsites for 4 to 8 person tents
- Picnic Pavilion
- Fishing rod stands
- Launch and Storage for kayaks and canoes
- Dogpaddle Park
With all the amenities, there's always something to do at Hampton Lake SC. Property owners enjoy themed events, monthly lifelong learning lectures, live entertainment and all kinds of social clubs. Return from a relaxing day of fishing or an exhilarating game of tennis to a shared evening of relaxation with those you love over a delicious meal by a fire. After dinner, enjoy a walk within the gated neighborhood to see the white-tailed deer graze along the nature trails or listen to the deep throated croak of the tiny green tree frog. It's hard to argue, life in the Lowcountry is special and like no where else.
The award winning master planned community spreads across 906 acres and has 340 acres preserved as a hardwood forest. Single family homes, condos, townhomes and villas are all available at Hampton Lake as well as homesites. A variety of architectural styles can be spotted as you make your way through this Bluffton SC real estate development including homes with a European influence, Modern architecture, and traditional Lowcountry cottages. Hampton Lake homes reflect quality craftsmanship, decorative arched doorways, stacked stone fireplaces, screened lanais, and gourmet kitchens, to name just a few. A number of neighborhoods have been created to fulfill a wide spectrum of housing desires.
Homesites are available all throughout the community. Approximately 400 homes have been built to date of the 900 planned. Wooded homesites are priced from the mid $60k'smid $60s, with waterfront home sites from the low $100s. Home/home site packages start from the high $300's and range up to the high $900s. Buyers can explore home building ideas in the community's Model Park located near the Lakeside Amenity Village. The collection of homes range in size from 2,400 to 3,500+ square feet and are priced from the upper $500k's.
The closest public schools to Hampton Lake SC include Pritchardville Elementary School, Bluffton Middle School, H E McCracken Middle School and Bluffton High School. Private school options include Cross Schools, for Kindergarten through 8th grade, May River Montessori for children ages 2 through 5th grade, Hilton Head Preparatory educating children from junior kindergarten through 12th grade, Hilton Head Christian Academy for Kindergarten through 12th grade, Heritage Academy for children 5th through 12th grades, and Sea Pines Montessori educating from 15 months through 8th grade.
Our real estate score for Hampton Lake in Bluffton South Carolina is 91.
When you travel to see Bluffton SC real estate developments, let us know if you'd like to receive free Bluffton relocation information to learn more about the area. We're happy to share our secrets with you to make your search more enjoyable.
Call Hampton Lake direct at 866.875.5253 to schedule a tour or email.
Property Owner Reviews
Property Owner Reviews
Johh Reed has been involved in the development of premier properties in the greater Hilton Head area for over 30 years. His efforts have encompassed over $400 million in development and $800 million in sales. Pratt Reed, President of Reed Group oversees all of the residential real estate sales, development and Club operations for Hampton Lake, the company's active 900-acre master planned community while continuing to seek, plan and conceptualize Reed's future communities.