Hampton Lake 2016 Bliss Award Winner Best Lake Community of the Year Coastal South Carolina Learn More
Logan Homes Trusted in the Carolinas
Currahee Club 2015 Bliss Award Winner Best Georgia Community of the Year Northern Georgia Learn More
The Coves Mountain River Club 2017 Bliss Award Winner Best Mountain Community of the Year Western North Carolina Learn More
The Reserve at Lake Keowee 2016 Bliss Award Winner Best Community Spirit of the Year Western South Carolina Learn More
Dragon Boat Races Return to River Dunes
Water and fun, that equals River Dunes. One of the best boating communities in America. This weekend, the Dragon Boat races return to its private Grace Harbor Marina. Racers come from communities all across America. Here the muscles on the 20 man teams can be beaten by synchronicity. In addition to the dragon boat racing, other activities will include great food, music, kids activities, a parade of teams and much, much more for friends and family. This is just one of a dozen or so family friendly events that take place annually at River Dunes.
River Dunes began development in mid 2000. Because of its desirable location on the Neuse River and Inner Banks of North Carolina, the River Dunes marina has naturally attracted sailing and boating enthusiasts who appreciate a protected harbor. Grace Harbor Marina is home to over 100 slips capable of docking vessels up to 150 feet. (400 are planned) Amenities at the marina include exquisitely designed hardwood IPE floating docks, a 500’ Hi-Speed fueling dock and stellar onshore amenities such as a resort-style swimming pool, tennis courts, guest cottages and more.
What’s new at the award winning boating community?
The Bunkies are here in the Boathouse Row neighborhood. Located just off Grace Harbor Marina, within walking distance of the Harbor Club, swimming pool, tennis courts, and Provision Company, cozy Bunkies offers the best of coastal living in its own charming lakeside location. Bunkie incorporate all the essentials for a weekend getaway in a smaller footprint. Homes are priced in the $200’s. Be sure to tour all of the Oriental NC waterfront homes for sale at River Dunes.
Here’s a quick overview about River Dunes amenities:
- 11,500 Square Foot Clubhouse overlooking the marina with dining
- Grace Harbor Provision Company, a store offering gourmet grocery items, locally made specialties and outdoor apparel
- Harborside Performing Arts Pavilion and Amphitheater
- Grace Harbor Marina and Private 1,100 Foot Boating Access Channel
- 124 Deepwater Boat Slips with utilities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool overlooking the marina
- Fireside Hot Tubs and Cozy Cabanas
- Fitness Center with Steam Showers
- Two Lighted Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- The Lake House for social events
- 238 Acre Nature Preserve
- Guest Cottages
- Harborside Chapel
More Events at River Dunes
- October 20-22, 2017 Property Owner Homecoming Weekend
- October 27-29, 2017 Coastal Discovery Weekend
- November 10-12, 2017 Coastal Discovery Weekend
The Homecoming Weekend is a weekend event for property owners and their guests to come down and enjoy oyster roasts, porch parties, trout tournaments, clay shooting, and time on the water. All the best of life on the coast.
Coastal Discovery Weekends are the chance to sample the boating lifestyle with a raft-up rendezvous at the River Dunes marina, clam pots, guitar picking by the pool and North Carolina beach music at The Pavilion.
River Dunes is Coming Your Way...
Meet the staff of River Dunes at three of the nationally acclaimed boat shows or an Ideal-Living show. Here’s their fall schedule:
- September 23-24, 2017 Ideal Living Real Estate Show Tysons Corner Washington DC
- October 12-15, 2017 - Annapolis Powerboat Show
- October 5-9, 2017 - Annapolis Sailboat Show
- November 1-5, 2017 - Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
Complimentary tickets may be available by contacting River Dunes directly at 800.975.9565.
We never found anywhere quite like River Dunes! Clear your calendar, save the dates and make your way to coastal North Carolina to experience life on the water.