What's New at WindRiver on Tellico Lake
Autumn is a beautiful time of year for Tennessee golf communities at Tellico Lake. This pristine waterway is home to thousands of acres of vibrant fall foliage and breathtaking sunsets. It’s also time for cozy sweaters and fall memories. WindRiver lakefront and golf community, is one of the premier Loudon TN real estate developments. Located just outside Knoxville, it’s popular with people interested in relocating to Tennessee who want to live in the suburbs with easy access to the city. At WindRiver there’s so much to do, one season hardly seems long enough to squeeze it all in.
October has been a busy month! Take a look at some of the fall events and activities that kept members busy:
WindRiver Golf Club – this is one of the most unique tournament venues in East Tennessee.
- On October 10th, it hosts the Knoxville Pro-Am Series. This tournament is open to all golfers of all abilities. The fee was $45.
- On October 23rd, The WindRiver HOA Annual Golf Tournament was held. It featured a nine-hole format, prizes for the winning team and individual award, plus lunch following play by Top of the Hill Grill. Teams to be made by the Pro Shop. 1:00 pm start. $20 for Founding Golf Members. $40 for Social Members. $15 for non-golfing residents.
Citico’s Dining on Tellico Lake – this is one of the area’s top rated restaurants providing seasonal, farm-to-table dishes from award-winning Chef Robert Allen.
- On October 12th, it hosted the ‘Everything Pinot Wine Dinner.’ A gourmet, four-course dinner is on the menu, accompanied by a selection of Pinot wines. Reservations for this event were required. $100 per person.
- Sunday brunch is offered from 10:30-2:00pm, featuring biscuits made from scratch, fresh fruit, pastries, made-to-order omelettes and much more.
Discovery Tour Weekends – this is a two-day opportunity to experience southern hospitality while getting a glimpse of the WindRiver lake community and the surrounding area.
- This month, there is an Octoberfest theme. Visits include private tours of beautiful homes and amazing properties, award-winning cuisine, golf at its peak of perfection, leisurely hikes, shopping and adventure excursions to the surrounding area.
- Privately-hosted reception with WindRiver developer
Tennessee golf communities are in big demand as retirees from across the country look for places to settle down. Loudon TN real estate, including WindRiver has a lot to offer for those relocating to Tennessee. WindRiver is a luxury, lakefront gated community filled with amenities including a covered, full-service marina with Cosmo’s Floating Bar & Grill, a clubhouse situated along the Bob Cupp-designed golf course, the signature resort-style WindRiver Sports & Wellness Club featuring facilities for both indoor and outdoor recreation and fitness pursuits and miles of walking and hiking trails.
WindRiver boasts sweeping, long-distance views of the Great Smoky Mountains and five miles of shoreline along Tellico Lake, which was named one of the top inland boating destinations in the nation. The area was ranked by Forbes magazine as one of the nation’s Top 25 Places to Retire.
The custom homes and villas at WindRiver are complete with English Manor architecture, built by the premier builders in the area with open floor plans, downstairs master bedrooms and plenty of outdoor living space. This is a beautiful Loudon TN real estate development in the foothills of the Smokies.
We believe there’s no better place in the U.S. to catch autumn colors than the Smoky Mountains. It’s a spectacular vision of orange, red, yellow and various shades of green. With so much going on at Tennessee golf communities like WindRiver in October, this is a great time to tour the gated community and see the lifestyle it can offer your family.
Call Karen Millikan direct at On the Lake Realty at 423.519.3258 ext 1 to schedule a tour.