Logan Homes - 2018 Best Home Builder of the Year
Over the past 12 years, we’ve toured hundreds of model homes comparing floor plans, kitchens, bathrooms, and everything in between. It has gifted us the ability to recognize when a home builder’s product is superior to the masses. Not only is the finished product an indicator of quality, customer satisfaction is the final report card as to the builder’s ability to deliver overall excellence.
When a customer is so happy that he or she is willing recommend a home builder to the people they care about such as their friends and family that speaks volumes. In the Carolinas, this means we are referring to Logan Homes, a company founded in 1986. We are impressed at how they operate in harmony as a team with a ‘giving attitude’ and unwavering commitment to making the home building process as stress free as possible for the client. They encourage buyers to ‘dream big’ while they insure homes are ‘built smart’.
Logan Homes makes the home building process fun. Step into one of their two design studios and it’s easy to see why consumers love working with them. All kinds of finishes to touch and feel. Colors to explore and products to consider. Both showrooms are furnished with granite, tile, wood flooring, carpet, light fixtures, cabinets, sinks, plumbing fixtures, crown molding samples and more. It takes away all the questions and concerns about what the products look like.
Most home buyers begin their search on the internet. On the Logan Homes website, there are dozens of variety floor plans to explore. When a buyer finds a home they like, they can ‘save’ it to their Dream Book profile. This makes it easy to compare several floor plans and communicate their vision to a designer. Many floor plans on the website features a state-of-the-art virtual tour where a client can walk through the home or have a bird’s eye view above the furnished room. The photo gallery of each home is comprehensive and allows a buyer to study at a pace comfortable for them.
Logan Homes builds in both North and South Carolina in desirables places where location and lifestyle come together. For those who don’t have time to wait for the home building process, they offer Move-In Ready Homes in both areas. In Wilmington North Carolina and surrounding, Move-In Ready Homes may be found in Brunswick Forest, Compass Pointe, Landfall, St. James Plantation and more. In Bluffton South Carolina and surrounding, at Dataw Island, Hampton Lake and Hampton Hall. Communities like these have a rigid home builder vetting process. Logan Homes has passed with flying colors and is one of the top preferred builders.
Standard features we’ve observed Logan Homes use include the use of environmentally-friendly materials, spacious socially inviting floor plans and floor plans that create privacy, the conscious use of natural light capturing outdoor views, and creative ways for maximizing storage. The exterior architecture and finishes are the icing on the cake. They’re beautiful and have incredible curb appeal.
Home prices begin in the mid $200s plus the homesite. Coming soon in Hampstead North Carolina is a starter home community catering to larger families. Prices are anticipated to begin in the mid $200’s for home/lot packages. Hampstead is about 15 minutes north of Wilmington.
We’re not the only company who has observed Logan Homes’ excellence. They recently were honored by GuildQuality, an Atlanta-based third-party customer satisfaction software surveying company recognizing and celebrating home building, remodeling, and contracting professionals demonstrating the highest level of customer service within the U.S. and Canada. In 2017, Logan Homes was voted as "Best Home Builder" for the 2017 Best of the Best in Southeastern North Carolina. Here’s the full list of their awards since 2009:
- 2018 Guildmaster With Distinction
- 2018 Selected to build an ideal-LIVING home in Hampton Lake
- 2017 ShorePicks - Best New Home Builder
- 2017 Hilton Head Area Home Builder's Association - Lighthouse Awards - Best Overall
- 2017 Hilton Head Area Home Builder's Association - Lighthouse Awards - Best Exterior
- 2017 Hilton Head Area Home Builder's Association - Lighthouse Awards - Best Master Bath
- 2017 Ideal Living Awards - Best of the Best - Model Homes
- 2016 Best of Houzz Customer Service
- 2016 Builders Blitz-teamed up with local builders to build 3 homes for local families in just 7 days
- 2016 Wilmington Parade of Homes Gold and Bronze Winner
- 2016 Ideal Living Awards
- Best Residential Builder
- Best Design Center
- Best Floorplan 50+
- 2016 Hilton Head Area Home Builder's Association - Lighthouse Awards - Best Exterior
- 2016 Real Estate Scorecard - Best NC Community - Helms Port
- 2015 Gold Winner, Wilmington/Cape Fear Parade of Homes
- 2014 Selected to build an ideal-LIVING home in Brunswick Forest
- 2012 Best Outdoor Living Space, Wilmington/Cape Fear Home Builder's Association
- 2012 Guildmaster With Distinction
- 'Top 10 Builder' in Brunswick County in 2010, 2011 and 2012
- 2011 and 2012 Guildmaster With Distinction for Service Excellence
- 2011 Diamond Award, South Brunswick Parade of Homes
- 2010 Guildmaster With Distinction
- 2009 Favorite Builder, Readers Choice Award, North Brunswick Magazine
- 2009 Top Model Home Competition, The Bellamy Model
“It’s an honor to be recognized by an industry leader in online real estate reviews. People are our number one value. Finding the right people and providing a culture in which they can thrive, makes the difference for our customers. A big thank you to our whole team for making Logan Homes a great company to build with!” President D Logan
If you’re considering building your dream home, be sure to tour their 2018 Ideal-LIVING home at Hampton Lake in Bluffton South Carolina. The 2,777 square foot Greenwood model is stunning and exudes southern charm. And while you’re there, don’t miss a stop at the Design Studio 591 Browns Cove Rd., Unit G Ridgeland, SC 29936 just 10 minutes from Hampton Lake.
Our team salutes Logan Homes as the 2018 Bliss Award winner for Best Home Builder of the Year!
Contact them directly at 800.761.4707 for more info.