Naples Wine and Food Festival Set to Dazzle
FLORIDA RETIREMENT LIVING
This January 29th, The Naples Winter Wine Festival kicks off in extravagant fashion. Since 2004, wine aficionados have united for this three-day gala event. While the purpose is to benefit at-risk and underprivileged children, it is also an opportunity to experience superior wines. For the occasion, some of the world's top vintners, and some of the world's top chefs, come together in one of the best Florida retirement cities.
This year's attendees can expect an over-the-top soiree, with more than 2,500 wine glasses filled at Saturday's culinary showcase. The cost for one couple to attend the festival is $10,000, with proceeds going to the Naples Children & Education Foundation. In 2015 alone, more than $8 million dollars went to local children's charities.
During the event, there will be 60-65 auction lots of one-of-a-kind treasures. These will include 10 nights in Peru (for 2 couples), a Ferrari 488 Spider, and a 2016 Men's Masters Golf Tournament package. Special features of the event in one of the best Florida retirement cities will include:
- A day for guests to meet the children whom the benefit supports
- Private "vintner dinners" at elegant homes in Naples, with meals prepared by some of the world's most celebrated chefs
- A gala tent on the Grand Lawn of The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, for the culinary showcase, the auction, and celebration brunch
- The Wine Down party after the auction, with wines, food and music
For more information about this event in one of the best Florida retirement cities, call 239.514.2376.
And while in Naples, you may find an interest in Florida retirement living. Retirees in Florida enjoy a wonderful daily lifestyle, with warm weather, excellent healthcare, and a world of outdoor activities, such as golf, fishing, swimming, and walking along the Florida beaches. Here are three of the best communities in Naples for Florida retirement living.
Quail West is a master-planned community offering a country club and golf club lifestyle. Homes here are built in Mediterranean style, with Spanish tile roofs, graceful courtyards, and tropical landscaping. The community features gated security, lakes & waterways, and breathtaking nature preserves. On top of all this, Quail West is among the best Naples bundled golf communities. With more than 1,180 acres of rolling fairways, the Quail West Golf Club offers:
- Two 18-hole Arthur Hills golf courses, that play over natural waterways and nature preserves
- A full-service, state-of-the-art practice facility
- Expert teaching staff
- A private Grand Clubhouse for golfers and residents, with locker rooms, pro shops, three dining venues, indoor pool, fitness center, spa and salon
- The 19th Hole Sunset Bar, at the end of the Preserve Course
Home styles in Quail West include move-in ready villas and luxurious estates, ranging from the low $800's to well above $4.4 million. For information about Quail West's Florida retirement living, write [email protected]
Fiddler's Creek is another one of the top Naples bundled golf communities. Residents here enjoy elegant homes, two 18-hole golf courses, and resort-style amenities. In 2008, Fiddler's Creek was named among "America's Top 100 Golf Communities" by Travel and Leisure Golf magazine. And today it remains an exclusive and beautiful master-planned community. Amenities at Fiddler's Creek include:
- The Tarpon Club, with beach access on nearby Marco Island
- The Tarpon Club Marina, with dry boat storage and wet-slips, and access to The Gulf of Mexico
- The Health Club and Spa at Fiddler's Creek, with a fitness facility, tennis courts, and a resort-style multi-pool
- a 750 acre nature preserve with lakes, wildlife, and a wooden boardwalk at Marsh Point Nature Park
- An extensive social calendar of planned events and activities
At Fiddler's Creek, homes are built in a variety of styles including Mediterranean-style, coach, villa, single family and custom single family homes. Prices range from the high $200's to more than $1 million. For information about Fiddler's Creek Florida retirement living, be sure to ask us for the Fiddler's Creek information package.
Another master-planned community with resort-style living is the exquisite Treviso Bay. Throughout the community are charming bridges, fountains, and magnificent Florida landscapes. Treviso Bay features a 15,000 sq. ft. amenity center with tennis, a spa, a resort style pool, poolside dining, and a fitness center. And it is also known as one of the great Naples bundled golf communities. If you live an active lifestyle, Treviso Bay offers:
- Treviso Bay TPC 18-hole golf course
- 4 tar-tru tennis courts and a tennis pro shop
- an outdoor basketball court
- weekly classes at the state-of-the-art fitness center
- plenty of sidewalks and trails for walking, jogging and cycling
Treviso Bay also features a spa with numerous health and wellness treatments. In the community you'll find six different home collections, from condominiums to single-family homes, with open kitchens, swimming pools, and incredible master bathrooms. Home prices range from the mid $200's to the high $800's.
If you're exploring Naples for the first time, ask for our free Naples relocation information to help you learn more about the area.