Marina Bay on Lake Lanier Reports Strong 2018 Sales
One of Georgia’s best kept secrets located just beyond the suburbs of Atlanta, is selling at record paces and there are many reasons why. When it comes to Georgia lakefront living, Marina Bay on Lake Lanier is a sparkling gem. Folks looking to escape the hustle and bustle of big city living have found this impressive property in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains on Georgia’s largest lake.
Lake Lanier is pretty blue green and sprawls over 38,000 acres with 700 miles of shoreline. Here buyers searching for Lake Lanier homes for sale have discovered an ideal spot to enjoy a serene yet healthy active lifestyle amongst some of the most beautiful terrain in the country.
Living near water has the amazing ability to pacify the soul and offers a lifestyle like no other. Besides spectacular lake and mountain views, outdoor activities abound drawing health conscious Boomers to this incredible region. Fishing, boating, kayaking, paddle-boarding and enjoying sunsets over the lake are only a few of the reasons why this stellar property is experiencing amazing sales in 2018.
Add to it the superb amenities, active social life and the proximity to the hiking trails through the Appalachian Mountains and the formula is complete for finding the perfect place to buy or build a home. Residents here wake up everyday to imbibe the sun glistening over the lake while sipping gourmet coffee on the back porch watching the exotic wildlife frolic.
Lake Lanier offers an outdoor playground for fishing, boating and camping with 45 parks and 10 campgrounds along the shores of the lake. Golf courses, great eateries, year-round festivals, local wineries and the proximity to nearby culture found in Gainesville are all added bonuses for those who become residents of Marina Bay. With several million visitors annually, you’ll understand why many have decided that this is the place they never want to “leave”. The developer realized this when they chose this trophy location to create a master planned community catering to luxurious lakefront living.
Marina Bay was proudly awarded the Bliss Award for “2018 Best Lake Community of the Year” for creating an incredible community developed on 386 acres of lush greenery along 3.5 miles of naturally preserved Lake Lanier shoreline. Open green space, rolling topography and imbedded community parks add to the amazing architectural designs found here. Well-planned landscaping, tree-lined streets and wide sidewalks create attractive neighborhoods that blend unique home designs offering Cape Cod, Craftsman and Country French architectural styles into this ideally created mountain oasis.
This Nantucket-themed lake community has a total of 399 homes planned, offering a wide variety of choices to meet the needs of discerning home shoppers. From custom-built lakefront estates to low-maintenance tennis villas, each home is designed by high quality home builders in the region making the home building experience as seamless as possible.
Residents love the Marina Bay marina has the convenience of boat slips and easy access to the lake. Lake Lanier also has 9 marinas that make water excursions a breeze for exploring the beautiful scenery and wildlife that inhabit the region. Waterfront dining and moonlit cruises are a great way to end a perfect day at Marina Bay.
No one can deny the beauty of the Cape Cod-themed lodge which a place to kindle and share good time with neighbors. This 14,000 square foot clubhouse is the center of the community offering a grand room complete with a heartwarming fireplace complemented by impressive mountain and lake views. Sharing a gourmet dinner with friends is made easy with a fully equipped chef’s kitchen and the terrace level game room is popular for a card game and sharing some local Georgian wine while the sun glistens over the lake ending the day at Marina Bay.
No community would be complete without a resort style swimming pool. Marina Bay has it along with a summer kitchen and fireside pavilion. Fitness buffs have access to the state-of-the art wellness center complete with cardio and strength equipment along with incredible views of Lake Lanier and the pool area at the clubhouse.
Tennis buffs have three lit tennis courts for day and night play as well as the stadium-style arena for friends to cheer on their favorite opponents. The baseball diamond at Horseshoe Park is another great resource for residents and their families to enjoy some quality time while getting some great exercise.
Here are some impressive numbers Marina Bay has shared with us along with current listings that can be found at this exclusive lakefront property found on Lake Lanier in Gainesville:
2018 Success by Numbers Year-to-Date:
- In the past 12 months, Marina Bay has enjoyed over $10 million dollars in home and lot sales.
- Since the beginning of 2018, over 300 new buyers have visited or made inquiries about home purchases and property information.
- Currently, there are a dozen new home site owners in the process of building a seamless home with the accomplished builders associated with Marina Bay.
- There has been a remarkable increase of interest from real estate brokers and agents. Sixty brokers or agents have sold, inquired, shown or previewed properties at Marina Bay.
- To date, over 40 home sites have been sold and are selling at record paces.
- There have been 10 new and resale homes that have been sold this year.
More exciting news about property evaluation. In 2018, three home sites have soared past the $200,000 mark denoting the demand for building homes here at Marina Bay. Two sites sold for $249,900 and another for $270,000. There are still lots available for lower prices, but the demand is growing and the value is highly appreciable based on the current numbers. Understand that supply and demand are the components for sales prices and with a variety of sites still available, now is the time to shop. Here are some of the current homesites available:
- Lot 933 Lakefront at 5973 Grand Marina Circle includes a $70k boat slip for $279,900
- Lot 319 Mountain Views at 6878 South Bluff Court is offered at $154,900
- Lot 928 Panoramic Views at 6850 South Bluff Court includes a $70k boat slip for $235,500
- Lot 928 Corp Front at 6009 Grand Marina Circle is offered at $129,900
- Lot 338 Mountain Views at 6810 South Bluff Court is available for $289,900
- Lot 920 Corp Front at 6022 Windjammer Way is offered at $129,900
Buyers searching for Lake Lanier homes for sale can find these well-designed homes available for purchase (please note that the availability and pricing may have changed since the posting of the article and the best resource is contacting the property directly):
- 6760 Hedge Row Lane features 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths and a 3-car garage for $1,399,900
- 6462 Spindrift Court offers supreme living space with 4 bedrooms, 4.2 baths and a 3-car garage for $909,000
- 6744 Hedge Row Lane is a sprawling estate offering 6 bedrooms, 6.3 baths and a 3-car garage for only $1,395,000
- 6105 Grand Marina Circle this impressive home offers 5 bedrooms, 4.2 baths and a 3-car garage for a very affordable price of $799,500
- 6202 Random Winds Bluff is a great home on a superb lot with 3 bedrooms, 3.1 baths and a 3-car garage offered at $1,139,000
- 6341 Marina Club Drive offers at good value with 6 bedrooms, 4.1 baths and a 2-car garage for only $899,000
- 6026 Windjammer Way is a find for a 4-bedroom, 4 baths with 3-car garage for $757,730
- 6882 South Bluff Court is an exquisite 3 bedroom, 3 baths and 2-car garage for $799,000
- 6736 Horse Shoe Circle is highly affordable with 4 bedrooms, 3.1 baths and a 3-car garage for only $539,000
Featured in the latest editions of Atlanta’s Society Magazine Southern Seasons, demand continues to grow for this attractive lakefront community. There are two new home models to visit to explore the newest options available at Marina Bay and now is the time to schedule a trip to enjoy the spectacular change of season in the majestic foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.
The Marina is s split ranch open concept floor plan with panoramic mountain views featuring 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a 2-car garage designed by Lee Wagner/Arthur Rutenberg Homes of North Georgia listed for $698,500. The other model home featured is The Mosscliff offering 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and a 3-car garage. This home built by Walter Hope from WRH Homes is two-stories with the Master on the main floor and terrace level guest suites featuring a very private setting with seasonal lake views offered at $757,350.
When it comes to ideal location, Marina Bay is in a great location. Just 20 minutes outside the gate, there is the happening Southern town of Gainesville. This charming downtown offers exquisite eateries, wineries and local breweries, retail shops, art galleries, rich culture and year-round festivals that keep residents engaged. The Arts Council is highly active offering local exhibits, art classes and workshops. For additional cultural enrichment there is The Gainesville Symphony Orchestra, The Gainesville Ballet Company, The Gainesville Theatre Alliance and The Voices of North Georgia that all provide exceptional performances throughout the year. For shopping, folks will find The Lakeshore Mall, Dawsonville Outlets, and Georgia Premium Outlets within a short drive. There are also several major retailers such as Walmart, Target, Kohl’s and Best Buy are just a few that offer additional convenience for residents.
Now is a great time to explore this spectacular Georgia lakefront property while witnessing the rainbow of the fall foliage and mountain view.
Call Lake Lanier Realtor and waterfront expert, Susan Verlander with Marina Bay Properties to coordinate a private tour.