6 Back Cove Circle
This charming weekend getaway is part of the Southern Living Inspired Community, Boathouse Row in River Dunes. The two-bedroom bunkie has an eye-catching apron-front sink with a coastal pendant fixture, stainless steel appliances and custom shaker-style cabinetry. The living area has character grade 5″ wide plank flooring, a gas fireplace and painted shiplap walls. Metal roofing, horizontal porch railings and board and batten shutters lend a coastal feel. A unique golf cart shed provides additional detached storage.
Take a Virtual Tour!
- Two Bedroom // Two Bathroom Cottage
- Open living and dining area
- Painted shiplap walls in the living area
- Cottage Kitchen with charming apron-front sink, coastal light pendant fixture, 2 burner glass cooktop, refrigerator with freezer, and microwave/convection oven
- Granite countertops and custom cabinetry throughout
- Bathrooms feature shaker style vanities with carrara marble counters, marble hex mosaic tile, and wainscotting.
- Moen fixtures
- Character-grade pine flooring
- Washer/dryer closet and linen closet
- Front porch and rear screened porch on the lake
- Mahogany front door with copper electric sconce
- HardiePlank siding and Pella windows
- Operable board and batten shutters
- Galvalume standing seam roofing
- Attached storage shed
- Two dedicated parking spaces
- 9 x 10 cart garage unit in shared parking area
- Managed maintenance for the exterior and common landscaping
Homesite 32b. The back porch and living room are oriented towards the lake.
The Bunkies, designed by Historical Concepts, are nestled in a charming lakefront location on Boathouse Row, a Southern Living Inspired Community.
The cottage courtyard is beautifully landscaped with classic southern favorites and has privacy and views of Grace Harbor. Screened porches and shared firepits overlook the lake. This cozy getaway is within walking distance of the community’s amphitheater, marina and new Harbor Village.
RIVER DUNES AMENITIES
- 11,500 Square Foot Clubhouse overlooking the marina with dining
- Grace Harbor Provision Company, a store offering gourmet grocery items, locally made specialties and outdoor apparel
- Harborside Performing Arts Pavilion and Amphitheatre
- Grace Harbor Marina and Private 1,100 Foot Boating Access Channel
- 124 Deepwater Boat Slips with utilities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool overlooking the marina
- Fireside Hot Tubs and Cozy Cabanas
- 4,000 square foot New Fitness Center with Cardio Theater, Strength Training Equipment, Studio Floor, Steam Rooms, Suanas, Showers
- Two Lighted Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- The Lake House for social events
- 238 Acre Nature Preserve
- Guest Cottages and Guest Suites
- Harborside Chapel