20 Quidley Cove
Fabulous Lowcountry home boasts open floor plan and water views. Main house has three bedrooms, three full bath with a detached crofter — garage with living quarters above.
Reclaimed heart pine hand-scraped floors, two gas log fireplaces — one in living area and the other in the Carolina Room — and custom cabinetry throughout. Also features a media/game room, whole-home and exterior audio/video system and Kinetico water system. Master suite on first floor with generously-sized master bath. Kitchen boasts commercial grade Viking appliance package, six-range gas cook top, dual ovens and granite counter tops with travertine subway tile.
Detached crofter accommodates single-bay garage with carriage home – additional 295 (+/-) sq ft – with finished room and half bath. Irrigation System, MistPro system, outdoor fire pit and stoned terrace sitting on its patio that offers 180 degree views of the neighborhood and water ways. Shared vista dock overlooking Mill Creek awaiting your kayak or paddle board.
Take a Virtual Tour!
RIVER DUNES AMENITIES
- 11,500 Square Foot Clubhouse overlooking the marina with dining
- Grace Harbor Provision Company, a store offering gourmet grocery items, locally made specialties and outdoor apparel
- Harborside Performing Arts Pavilion and Amphitheatre
- Grace Harbor Marina and Private 1,100 Foot Boating Access Channel
- 124 Deepwater Boat Slips with utilities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool overlooking the marina
- Fireside Hot Tubs and Cozy Cabanas
- 4,000 square foot New Fitness Center with Cardio Theater, Strength Training Equipment, Studio Floor, Steam Rooms, Suanas, Showers
- Two Lighted Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- The Lake House for social events
- 238 Acre Nature Preserve
- Guest Cottages and Guest Suites
- Harborside Chapel