Packages include the master site plan, current price list and discovery packages offered.
Carriage ParkWestern North Carolina
No matter the season, majestic panoramic views surround residents as they coast along the scenic mountain Carriage Parkway through the 17 neighborhoods at Carriage Park. One of the early established North Carolina mountain communities was designed to please even the most discriminating homeowner. The lush foothills of the French Broad River Basin are found at the base of the 400 acre mountain. Located just 3 miles from one of the best mountain towns, Hendersonville is home to tasty restaurants, old fashioned stores and year round mountain festivals such as the Annual North Carolina Apple Festival. For a golf cart retirement communities, it's hard to beat Carriage Park's proximity to historic Hendersonville.
Carriage Park developed in the beloved Blue Ridge Mountains has elevations ranging from 2,150 feet at the gated entrance to 2,708 feet. The Hendersonville North Carolina real estate development is in an ideal location for those looking for privacy in the mountains, mild four season weather and a desire to be close to an historic mountain town. Of the 700 homes planned, most of the 460 completed to date are nestled into intimate enclaves and cul-de-sacs, constitute this unpretentious gated community and contribute to the harmonious atmosphere that is one of the hallmarks of Carriage Park. Plus, the community is debt free with amenities are owned by the HOA.
Whether folks desire a charming English cottage, a low maintenance townhome, or a stately manor, one of the North Carolina mountain communities closet to downtown Hendersonville has it all. The Carriage Park Clubhouse offers a number of organized social club events including fitness activities in the pool, a bridge club, mahjong, and men’s poker club along with tennis and pickleball.
CARRIAGE PARK AMENITIES
- 24 Hour Manned Gated Entrance
- 9,000 square foot Clubhouse
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Two Tennis Courts
- Bocce Ball Court
- 8 Miles of Walking Trails
- Bowing Lake - a 65 acre Stocked Fishing Lake
- Numerous Accent Ponds
- Picnic Areas
One of the best loved aspects of Carriage Park is the sense of community spirit that is actively promoted through the diverse opportunities that are offered throughout the year. The clubhouse is the hub of the community for numerous athletic, social and educational activities. If golf is more your passion, 5 golf courses can be found within 8 miles of the Hendersonville North Carolina real estate development.
Developer Harry Hamlin envisioned crafting an aesthetically pleasing, safe community that offers homes of distinctive character that complement the natural surroundings. Golf cart retirement communities including Carriage Park offer their own special architectural styles which include Mountain Craftsman, Southern-style, English Cottage and French Country, to name just a few. Wooded home sites are priced from $85k to over $250k. Courtyard, Patio and Villas are priced from the low $300k's. Townhomes and single family homes at Carriage Park begin in the high $200k's.
Neighborhoods found within Carriage Park:
- CARRIAGE GLEN - Featuring European country-style homes. Lots range from the $80k's to $180k's or you can choose homes and lots beginning just under $300k.
- CARRIAGE CREST - Boasts 50+ mile views stretching to Mount Mitchel, Mount Pisgah and Cold Mountain. With lots starting in the low $100k's, consider building a dream custom home amongst the old growth forest and babbling brooks views found within this peaceful enclave.
- THE COTTAGES OF CARRIAGE SUMMIT - With elevations reaching 2,700 feet, delight your senses with panoramic views from Cape Cod style cottages that boast unique rooflines amid nature’s beauty in one of the areas golf cart retirement communities.
- CARRIAGE SPRINGS - Features French country townhomes for those looking for a low maintenance lifestyle.
- THE NARROWS AT BOWING LAKE - A neighborhood comprised of 30 lots beginning in the low $200k's that offer the serenity of lake side living.
- CARRIAGE MEADOWS - A single family home neighborhood offering spectacular views with a limited number of remaining lots available.
- THE PONDS - Located just inside Carriage Park offers easy access living in smart, functional townhomes.
The nearest best schools to Carriage Park include Bruce Drysdale Elementary, Hendersonville and Rugby Middle Schools, Hendersonville and West Hendersonville High Schools. The Carriage Park community offers choices to meet a variety of tastes and expectations within a picturesque setting of long range mountain views and vibrant sunsets.
Our real estate score for Carriage Park in Hendersonville North Carolina is 69.
When you travel to explore North Carolina mountain communities and Hendersonville North Carolina real estate, let us know if you'd like to receive free Hendersonville North Carolina relocation information. We're happy to share our secrets with you, to make your search more enjoyable.
Request Stay & Play Package
Property Owner Reviews
Property Owner Reviews
Development began in the late 1990's. Today, Carriage Park is a debt free community controlled by the HOA.
No negative news is found on the internet about Carriage Park.