Packages include the master site plan, current price list and discovery packages offered.
Quarry Golf ClubWest Coast Southern Florida
The delightful Gulf Coast city of Naples Florida holds the distinction of having the second highest proportion of millionaires per capita in the entire United States. Not far from North Naples, you’ll find The Quarry Golf Club nestled within 1,800 lush acres of pristine native nature preserve and spring fed lakes. Although it’s only 20 minutes from beautiful downtown Naples, one of the best Florida retirement cities, it feels like a world apart. It’s also only 20 minutes from here to the white sand Gulf beaches - and the SW Florida International Airport is only a half-hour’s drive away. Central to the community and its name, the 320-acre Stone Lake was formed from what was once a limestone quarry. If you and your family enjoy activities on and near the water, one of the Naples bundled golf communities might be right for you.
Naples is the self-titled "Golf Capital of the World" with over 80 championship golf courses in the area. The Quarry’s private championship golf course is open throughout the daylight hours until dusk daily, and offers five differing sets of tees for players of all ages and ability levels. The scenic golf course follows the lake’s perimeter with a link-style course which makes for a storybook view from every angle, as well as an exquisitely beautiful, challenging, and natural golfing experience. Some of the fun recreational and competitive golf events club members enjoy throughout the year include couples events, guest days, specified play days for ladies and men, themed tournaments, and travel days. A junior camp for the children and grandchildren of residents or any other visiting youngsters is offered here in the summertime. You'll find plenty of new homes in Naples FL here. Membership to the club is not required. Full golf membership fees are $6,535 annually plus a $35k non-refundable deposit. Sports membership fees are $2,125 annually plus a $5 initiation fee. Social club membership fees are $380 annually plus a $1k initiation deposit.
THE QUARRY GOLF CLUB AMENITIES
- 24 Hour Manned Gated Entrance
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Coursed designed by Hurdzan Frye
- Practice Facilities
- Pro Shop
- Quarry Golf Lodge & Beach Club
- Bar and Grill
- Dining Room
- Resort-style Swimming Pool
- 4 Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- 230 acre Stone Lake boatable lake (boats up to 26')
- Nautica Landing Boat Dock & Ramp
- Dedicated Walking and Bike Paths
Residents appreciate the Golf Lodge & Beach Club at the Quarry, a perfect setting for the community’s numerous social events and unforgettable private celebrations. The gated community has hosted the ACE senior classic twice. The golf shop’s pros provide golf club repairs & re-gripping as well as offering golf lessons. A huge ledge stone fireplace in the bar and grill invites you to relax and stay a while to enjoy the club's broad selection of the very finest beers, wines and spirits. Enjoy live music or dine on the terrace with its panoramic views of the 18th hole and sparkling lake, where you can watch the boaters and golfers passing by. You'll want to take off your shoes and let your toes appreciate the half mile of white sand beach beside the spring fed waters of Stone Lake sparkling in the sunlight as you enjoy the best of recreational and relaxation facilities available to Quarry Golf Club residents. Amenities are near the new Pulte Homes Naples FL collection.
While there's no shortage of social events at The Quarry, the Golf Lodge is also available for banquets and celebrations of all kinds including intimate private dining or even large weddings. A full staff of culinary and hospitality experts stands ready to cater to your party’s every need during your event. The venue consists of two separate locations including The Golf Lodge as well as The Beach Club. The Golf Lodge's dining room and terrace have sufficient space to accommodate up to 180 guests, even with tables & chairs for receptions or dinners. The Quarry décor provides a wonderful backdrop for those special photos. The Beach Club overlooks the tranquil waters of Stone Lake, and is a popular choice for outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Beach Club's elegant Dining Room can accommodate up to 85 guests with room for tables and chairs.
QUARRY GOLF CLUB NEIGHBORHOODS
- Cobalt Cove - Sawgrass series homes
- East Preserve - Augusta series homes
- Hideaway Harbor - Augusta series homes
- Ironstone - Doral series coach homes
- Nautica Landing - Doral series coach homes
- Nickle Ridge - Augusta series homes
- North Preserve - Sawgrass series homes
- Quarry Shores - Sawgrass series homes
- Quartz Cove - Doral series coach homes
- Silverstone - Doral series coach homes
- South Shore Estates - estate homes
- Spinner Cove - Sawgrass series homes
- The Shallows - Pinehurst series homes
The Naples area has no shortage of healthcare facilities, and there are also plenty of places to go and things to do here. Tourism, including eco-tourism, drives the economy here. Locals and tourists alike enjoy visiting natural areas such as the Big Cypress National Preserve, Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Everglades National Park, Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge, Picayune Strand State Forest, Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge and The Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens. Your family and friends will be excited when they have the chance to spend time at the club and one of the best Florida retirement cities.
Whether you plan to live here year round or seek the perfect vacation home, several new Pulte Homes Naples FL models of one and two story homes can be found at the Quarry Golf Club ranging in size from 1,654-4,427 sq. ft. in size. Approximately 900 homes are planned and the project is almost sold out. The Quarry Golf Club is part of a Community Development District (CDD) with annual fees ranging from $784-2,233. Life Tested Home options include expanded entryway, built in storage, open layouts, high-end appliances, oversized pantry and super laundry room.
PULTE HOMES NAPLES FL NEW HOMES
- Augusta Series - Jamison II 3 bedrooms, 2 baths 3,110 square feet from the low $500k's
- Augusta Series - Windsor II 4 bedrooms, 3 baths 3,078 square feet from the mid $500k's
- Doral Series - Cheshire 2 bedrooms, 2 baths 1,654 square feet from the mid $200k's
- Pinehurst Series - Bellingwood II 2 bedrooms, 2 baths 1,811 square feet from the mid $300k's
- Pinehurst Series - Mackenzie II 3 bedrooms, 2 baths 1,641 square feet from the low $300k's
- Pinehurst Series - Vanderbilt 3 bedrooms, 2 baths 1,191 square feet from the high $300k's
- Sawgrass Series - Barrington II 2 bedrooms, 2 baths 2,173 square feet from the low $400k's
- Sawgrass Series - Cameron 3 bedrooms, 3 baths 2,384 square feet from the high $400k's
- Sawgrass Series - Darmouth II 3 bedrooms, 3 baths 2,547 square feet from the mid $400k's
Corkscrew Elementary School, Corkscrew Middle School, Palmetto Ridge High School, and Estates Elementary School are the closest best schools.
Our real estate score for Quarry Golf Club in Naples Florida is 90.
When you travel to explore the best Florida retirement cities, let us know if you'd like to receive Naples Florida relocation information to help you learn more about the area and Naples bundled golf communities.
We're happy to share our secrets with you, to make your search more enjoyable.
Request Stay & Play Package
Property Owner Reviews
Property Owner Reviews
Development of the Quarry Golf Club began back in 2005. The gated community is 97% sold out.
No negative news is found on the internet about the Quarry.