Packages include the master site plan, current price list and discovery packages offered.
Lely ResortWest Coast Southern Florida
Located in one of the best retirement cities in Florida, this established Naples real estate development is just 20 minutes from Marco Island. Lely Resort has 3 championship golf courses, 7 tennis courts, 3 resort-style pools, 3 clubhouses, a 20,000-square-foot amenity center and a full service spa and fitness center. Lely's new 4-acre tennis facility is expanding their Har-Tru tennis court count to 13. The tennis center has a pro shop, outdoor seating, and refreshment bar.
The Flamingo Course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr. and The Mustang Course designed by Lee Trevino are Lely Resort golf courses open to the public. The Classics Course designed by Gary Player is the community's private course. The Players Club and Spa is Lely's crown jewel amenity. Lush tropical foliage and cascading waterfalls set the tone for a day of pampering poolside. Amenities we’ve enjoyed there include a large free-form, resort-style swimming pool with effervescent waterfalls, and poolside dining. Also there are enticing hot tubs, a tropical tiki bar with flat screen TV's, a fitness center, full service staffed spa, tennis courts, bocce ball courts, children's water tot lot, and more. Adjacent to The Players Club and Spa is the community's dedicated dog park, Bark Park. Membership to The Players Club and Spa is optional. Membership dues are approximately $2,830 per year plus a $7,500 refundable deposit.
LELY RESORT AMENITIES
- Three Clubhouses
- A 20,000-square-foot Amenity Center
- Three Championship Golf Courses
- The Flamingo Course Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
- The Mustang Course Designed by Lee Trevino
- The Classics Course Designed by Gary Player
- 3 Resort Style Swimming Pools
- Full-Service Staffed Spa and Fitness Center
- 7 Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- Bocce Ball Courts
- A Children’s Water Tot Lot
- Dedicated Dog Park
Lely Resort has been voted Community of the Year for the 5th year in a row by the Collier Building Industry Association. Stock Development is perhaps the most well-known, award-winning Naples real estate developer which has designed eight distinct neighborhoods at Lely in a variety of price ranges. Approximately 3,600 homes of the 4,200 planned have been built to date. Lely Resort has a variety of new homes in Naples FL to choose from.
The Ole neighborhood at Lely has its own charming Village Center, home to a movie theater, bistro and pub, Internet cafe, swimming pool, and fitness center. Residents at Lely Resort have three clubhouses with dining options to choose from before venturing off into downtown Naples. Retail shopping complexes and more restaurants are just beyond the community's entrance. Pristine Naples and Marco Island beaches, some of the best beach towns in Florida. are less than 20 minutes away.
There are eight neighborhoods to choose from:
- Ole - Mediterranean architecture and plentiful green space frame out the Village Center. Home styles include flats, townhomes, and casitas starting in the low $200K's.
- Alden Woods - A neighborhood of two bedroom, two bath coach homes starting in the low $200K's. Alden Wood has its own clubhouse, fitness center, swimming pool, and cabana.
- Moorgate Point - Upscale twin villas start in the low $300K's.
- Players Cove - Larger coach homes with screened lanai's and views of the golf course start in the mid $300K's.
- Courtyards at Cordoba - Custom homes with Spanish-style architecture in close proximity to The Players Club & Spa and golf course. Prices start in the high $300K's.
- Covington Place - Luxury estate style homes with lake, nature or golf course views. Prices for this prime Naples, FL real estate start in the mid $600K's.
- The Classics - Custom homes on oversized lots with expansive views of the preserve, lakes, or golf course. Prices start in the mid $600K's.
- Lakoya - A more exclusive luxury neighborhood with a private gated entrance. Prices start in the $600K's.
Approved home builders include Stock Construction, Cordoba Development, and Lundstrom Development. The Naples golf community is a friendly place where residents of all ages are actively involved. The nearest best schools to Lely Resort are Lely Elementary School, Manatee Middle School, Lely High School and Naples Christian Academy.
Our real estate score for Lely Resort in Naples, Florida is 85.
When you travel to explore Naples real estate in one of the best retirement cities in Florida, let us know if you would like to receive Naples relocation information to learn more about the area or about Lely Resort.
We're happy to share our secrets with you, to make your search more enjoyable.
Request Stay & Play Package
Property Owner Reviews
Property Owner Reviews
Stock Development took over the project in 2001 in what was formerly called Lely Estates. Since then Lely Resort has received dozens of awards for excellence in home building and design. Notable awards include Community of the Year, Builder of the Year, Developer of the Year along with Sand Dollar and Pinnacle Awards. K.C. Stock and Brian Stock continue development today.
We found no negative news on the internet about K.C. Stock, Brian Stock or Lely Resort. Lely Resort is located in Community Development District which imposes additional real estate taxes on the POA.