Packages include the master site plan, current price list and discovery packages offered.
Fiddlers CreekWest Coast Southern Florida
For those seeking luxury Florida Gulf Coast properties for sale in the heart of one of the best Florida retirement cities, Naples Florida, you'll find Fiddler's Creek located just off of Collier Boulevard before the bridge to Marco Island. Fiddler's Creek has been named one of the "Top 100 Best Residential Golf Course Communities" by Golf Week for ten years in a row. The community was awarded the 2012 Southwest Florida Readers' Choice Award for "Best Community", as well as CBIA Sand Dollar "Community of the Year" for both 2012 & 2013. The gated community is proud to be one of the finest Naples golf course communities.
Less than one-third of the Fiddler's Creek property is intended for residential development, with the remainder being lakes, parks, golf courses, nature preserves and recreational areas. The Florida Division of Forestry has recognized Fiddler’s Creek as one of only 50 communities in all of Florida to be a Firewise Communities/USA® site due to the community's efforts to reduce vulnerability of their homes and landscapes to wildfires. The Club & Spa at Fiddler's Creek has been recognized by the Board of County Commissioners as the first community in Collier County to earn the "WRAP" Award for enhanced & innovative recycling programs as well as for contributing to the greater good of Collier County through their ongoing promotion of "green" business practices. Here you'll find the finest collection of new home builders Naples Florida.
FIDDLER’S CREEK AMENITIES
- 24 Hour Manned Gated Entrance
- Two 18 Hole Championship Golf Courses designed by Arthur Hill
- The Creek Course
- The Preserve Course (coming soon)
- 54,000 square foot The Club & Spa at Fiddler's Creek
- Casual and Fine Dining
- Fitness Center
- Full service Spa
- Resort-style Swimming Pool with waterfalls
- 6 Hydro Tennis Courts
- Optional membership to The Tarpon Club on Marco Island
- Four miles Sandy Beach
- Full service Marina
Folks who live here are treated to a never-ending schedule of events including classes for the whole family to enjoy, children’s activities, complimentary concerts, dinner dances & galas, poolside parties and special seasonal & themed events. A good number of Fiddler’s Creek's many residents perform outreach by volunteering for several worthy organizations. There are annual events, such as the Toy Drive and "Fore the Kids" Golf Tournament and a monthly "Adopt-A-Highway" meeting to clean up debris and trash along the two-mile “adopted” section of Route 951 from the entrance of Fiddler’s Creek. Ongoing volunteer activities include the Tutor Corps, mentoring high school tutors and a Community Emergency Response Team which is taught CPR, defibrillator usage, and disaster response procedures, by the East Naples Fire Company.
The Golf Club at Fiddler's Creek with its 18-hole Arthur Hills championship course and full-service practice facility is open to membership for homeowners and non-residents alike. Annual golf membership fees are approximately $8,700 per year. The Priority Tennis Program fee is approximately $835 per year. The Fitness Class Program is approximately $615 per year. The gated community is a wonderful place to find Florida Gulf Coast properties for sale.
Optional membership is also available at The Tarpon Club on the Isles of Capri, which confers benefits at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort, including complimentary valet parking, dedicated concierge for assistance with local dining reservations, concert tickets and other needs, as well as the full-service marina and private access to four miles of white sand beaches. Members are privy to a full schedule of fun including beach parties, boat excursions, fishing tournaments, nature lectures, sunset dinners, wine tastings, and much, much more.
The Beach Pavilion provides members of the Marco Beach Ocean Resort with private changing and locker rooms as well as complimentary lounge chairs, umbrellas, towel service and food /beverage service right there at the beach. The Tarpon Club Marina has a fully enclosed, state-of-the-art drydock facility, direct access to the Gulf of Mexico, and provides complimentary ice, boat rinse, engine flush, and a fueling facility.
Fiddler's Creek is composed of 14 villages, each with its own unique character. Approximately 2,000 homes are built to date of the 6,000 planned. You'll find coach homes, custom single family residences, and villas as part of the Florida Gulf Coast properties for sale.
- AMADOR - Sixteen two- and three-bedroom single-family homes with two-car garages have water views from most home sites. Ranging from 1,856 to 3,144 square feet, they start in the low $400k's.
- BALLISTA - The village of Callista holds 17 buildings with eight three-bedroom coach homes per building. Most of the units have water views and the village has its own swimming pool. Residences here range in size from 3,235 to 3,899 square feet and start in the mid $300k's.
- CHIASSO - A village criss-crossed with waterways, and most of the 59 single-family homes here have a lake view. They are between 2,583 and 3,522 square feet in size, and start in the high $500k's.
- ISLA DEL SOL - This village contains 34 custom estate home sites. The plans are for four-bedroom homes with a three-car garage, and most will have water or golf views. Ranging in size from 3,544 to 3,656 square feet. Prices start just over $1 million.
- LAGOMAR - Like Chiasso, Lagomar has waterways everywhere. The 42 home sites are for luxurious custom homes ranging from 2,583 to 3,246 square feet in size prices start in the high $500k's.
- MAHOGANY BEND - A village of 53 single-family home sites, and most will have golf or water views. The four-bedroom homes with a three-car garage will be 3,640 air-conditioned square feet and start just under $1 million.
- MAJORCA - A village with 19 single-family home sites for three-bedroom residences with three-car garages, most of which will overlook the fairways. Homes are 2,719 square feet in size and start at in the high $600k's.
- MARSH COVE - Built by Ashton Woods, this village has 112 single-family home sites that have golf or water views. Ranging in size from 2,570 to 4,858 square fee and are priced from $600k's.
- MILLBROOK - A waterway village of 89 single-family home sites will have residences ranging from 1,649 to 2,246 square feet, priced from the mid $300k's.
- MUSSORIE - The village of Mussorie holds 54 two- and three-bedroom single-family residences from 1,856 to 3,144 square feet in size. Prices start in the low $400k's.
- OYSTER HARBOR - A village of 1,000 single-family residences, most of which have lake views. They range from 1,689 to 3,439 square feet, and start in the low $300k's.
- RUNAWAY BAY - A village of 98 home sites that lies between Fiddler's Creek and the golf course. These properties will be three- and four-bedroom homes with three-car garages, between 2,800 and 3,659 square feet, priced from the low $600k's.
- SERENA - The coach home village of Serena consists of 30 buildings holding four three-bedroom residences with a two-car garage for each one. Most of these have water views, and like Callista, Serena has its own swimming pool. Two floor plans are 3243 and 3782 square feet, respectively and start in the low $400k's.
- SONOMA - A village with 11 buildings have four three-bedroom units each with a two-car garage. The covered patio of most overlooks the lakes and they range from 1,741 to 2,110 air-conditioned square feet and prices start under $300k.
Approved new home builders Naples FL at Fiddler's Creek include Stock Signature Homes, Taylor Morrison, Lennar Homes, Ashton Woods and D.R. Horton. Be sure to ask about mandatory membership to the Fiddler's Creek Foundation which imposes a $15,000 Capital Acquisition Assessment and quarterly dues. The closest best schools to Fiddler's Creek are Manatee Elementary School, Manatee Middle School and Lely High School.
Our real estate score for Fiddler's Creek in Naples Florida is 91.
When you travel to explore the best Florida retirement cities, let us know if you'd like to receive free Naples relocation information to help you learn more about the area and Naples golf course communities.
We're happy to share our secrets to make your search more enjoyable.
Request Stay & Play Package
Property Owner Reviews
Property Owner Reviews
Development of Fiddler's Creek began in 1998. Fiddler's Creek® Community is the vision of Aubrey Ferrao, President and CEO of Fiddler's Creek, LLC. . In 1993, when most of the region's major real estate developers were flocking to the north Naples and Bonita Springs markets, Fiddler's Creek LLC sought out prime, untapped land in south Naples and on Marco Island, with the intent to hold onto it until the time to develop was right.
The first acquisition consisted of approximately 1,300 acres that would become Fiddler's Creek®, the master-planned community that is sure to be a paradigm for future developments. The second acquisition thereafter increased the community's size to its current 3,931 acres. With completion scheduled around 2020, significant milestones thus far include the opening of a 54,000-square-foot Club & Spa in 1998, a fine dining restaurant, Caxambas® in 2001, and the Arthur Hills-designed Creek Course in February 2002. At completion, Fiddler's Creek will have in the order of 100 villages and approximately 6,000 residences.
No recent negative news is found on the internet about Fiddler's Creek LLC.