Logan Homes Trusted in the Carolinas
The Reserve at Lake Keowee 2016 Bliss Award Winner Best Community Spirit of the Year Western South Carolina Learn More
Hampton Lake 2016 Bliss Award Winner Best Lake Community of the Year Coastal South Carolina Learn More
Currahee Club 2015 Bliss Award Winner Best Georgia Community of the Year Northern Georgia Learn More
The Coves Mountain River Club 2017 Bliss Award Winner Best Mountain Community of the Year Western North Carolina Learn More
Brunswick Forest Memorial Day Weekend Events and More
Boomers relocating to North Carolina are quickly discovering one of the best beach towns in North Carolina, Wilmington. With a rich historical presence, this city has successfully blended modern architecture with Victorian and Antebellum buildings that occupy nearly 230 blocks of the downtown National Historic District. Considered one of the “100 Best Art Towns in America,” this charming upbeat town offers art galleries, shopping, exquisite dining, live music, theater and the infamous Riverwalk that runs parallel to the Cape Fear River.
Nearby pristine beaches and year round favorable weather is drawing folks from all over the country to this spectacular region that has it all! Golf, fishing, boating, hiking or simply enjoying the serenity of nature are some of the reasons people fall in love with Wilmington. One of the leading coastal communities in the area is Brunswick Forest built only 10 minutes away from downtown and 30 minutes from the beautiful white sandy beaches. Two events are coming up in May and June.
The First Event is the perfect” Memorial Day Getaway” offered May 26th through 28th. Bring the kids and kick-off summer by experiencing the festivities offered at this action packed weekend.
- Friday the event is launched with a Wine & Cheese reception at the Welcome Center where visitors can mingle with residents and experience first-hand the warmth and sophistication that Brunswick Forest offers.
- Saturday evening a festive and mouth-watering barbecue will take place at the Cape Fear National® Clubhouse. The cookout will be followed with a live concert and a Memorial Day tribute. This patriotic themed event is a great way to experience the true southern hospitality found at Brunswick Forest.
- During the weekend, revelers can tour the model homes and sites available while enjoying all the privileges offered to the Brunswick Forest residents. Walk or bike the trails, golf at Cape Fear National®, workout at the Fitness Center, take a dip at one of the 3 pools offering both indoor and outdoor options, kayak from the Town Creek River launch or perhaps an exhilarating match of tennis will round out the weekend. Shoppers will enjoy exploring the 160-acre town center,” The Villages” which houses over 500,000 square feet of retail, dining and professional offices accessible through the walkways and trails that surround the property. Living at Brunswick Forest is a like living on vacation every day.
- Visit the historic port city of Wilmington and take the time to explore the white sandy beaches nearby. Brunswick Forest will happily make arrangements for these side trips while enjoying this spectacular holiday weekend. Discover all the wonders of living the ultimate dream in southeastern North Carolina.
- This incredible getaway is very affordable with the Coastal Discovery Package. All the action and activities are available for only $99 per couple for this 3 day/2 night extravaganza. For more information or to book a reservation, call at 855.521.0166. Hurry as there are limited spaces still available. Kick off the summer with a visit to one of the best beach towns in North Carolina.
The second upcoming event planned is “Porches and Paddles” which will be held June 2nd through June 4th and will showcase four of the newest neighborhoods available at Brunswick Forest. This action-packed and sophisticated weekend will allow discerning home buyers the chance to experience the lifestyle offered to residents first hand. Also offered at the Coastal Discovery Package rate of merely $99 per couple for the 3 day/2 night escape this is an exceptional value for a visit to this picturesque coastal community.
- After checking into the luxury accommodations provided, guests are welcome to enjoy all the amenities offered residents for the entire weekend. Golfing, hiking, tennis, swimming, working out, shopping and exploring the property on the nature trails are great ways to kick off the weekend.
- Friday there will be a “Progressive Porch Party” where visitors are invited to experience the southern comfort of porch living at some of the exquisite models homes that are featured at Brunswick Forest. Cocktails and delicious appetizers will be served introducing the upscale yet inviting culture that neighbors enjoy living at this prestigious resort community.
- On Saturday attendees will learn outdoor living embellishments and landscaping ideas at the “Porches, Patios & Planters” workshop. The annual “Cardboard Boat Regatta” will take place where residents race their hand-crafted cardboard boats across Hammock Lake impressing neighbors and guests with their artistic creations for a fun and friendly activity for all. Also, for some exercise, try the standup paddleboard or kayak demo which represents the wellness features available at Brunswick Forest. A Pickleball Clinic offers folks a chance to learn this competitive sport popular with Baby Boomers seeking an active lifestyle, there are over 400 residents who are members. Dance the night away listening to live music at a Concert in the Park with lawn chairs and delicious outdoor delicacies provided. What a great way to enjoy the serenity of the starlit skyline found at this majestic North Carolina property.
- Enjoy golf for two or a clinic at the award winning Cape Fear National® voted the “#11 Best Course You Can Play in NC“ by Golfweek magazine. The course design appeals to both beginners and seasoned golfers. As a resident of Brunswick Forest, there are no dues or maintenance fees and homeowners enjoy preferred rates and tee times. The impeccable and lush topography exemplify this golfing experience allowing participants to bond with the natural elements that surround the course.
- Private tours of the newest neighborhoods at Brunswick Forest including Banyan Bay, Cypress Pointe, Spring Branch at Shelmore, and The Leewards at Shelmore will be offered throughout the weekend and provide the perfect time to shop for a property at this ideal home destination.
- Take the time to adventure the historic yet upscale urban lifestyle found in Wilmington. Also, the beaches that are found in the region are spectacular and naturally preserved which provide the perfect complement to a stellar weekend retreat. Sightseeing tours will be available for the convenience of visitors.
- Take the time to visit the Brunswick Forest Builder Team, some of the best custom home builders in Wilmington, NC who will be provide complimentary lunches throughout the weekend. Planning the perfect residence is a “ sea breeze” with the expertise available at Brunswick Forest. Book a trip now and understand the reason why so many people are considering relocating to North Carolina.
Brunswick Forest is an award winning community that borders Town Creek, which connects with the Cape Fear River and the Atlantic Ocean. Amenities found at Brunswick Forest complement living a “country club” lifestyle without ever having to leave the property yet membership to Cape Fear National is optional. With the rich culture of downtown Wilmington nearby, it’s no wonder when folks mention its “location, location, location”, they’re reflecting their happiness in choosing a home here. This master planned community offers home sites from the $70s and new homes starting in the $200s. The average home price is in the $400s.
Take a peek at Brunswick Forest homes for sale
Brunswick Forest offers a wide array of choices for selecting that perfect place to buy or build a dream home. Whether it’s a stately Southern classic, an island-themed bungalow, or a spacious golf course estate, the options offered here satisfy the individual needs of diversified home shoppers who are flocking to this amazing piece of real estate. Now is the perfect time to visit Brunswick Forest. The community is hosting two upcoming “fun-filled” events to showcase the property and introduce the newest neighborhoods available. Folks are invited to attend and explore the lifestyle associated with living in harmony with nature. Come feel the warmth and southern hospitality residents enjoy living in paradise every day!
Built upon the concept of “Coastal by Nature”, Brunswick Forest prides itself with a philosophy of incorporating a soulful existence by developing distinctively unique properties that blend with the natural elements that grace its communities.
Its newest neighborhoods showcase provide the opportunity to reflect an individual’s personal style and living preferences while sharing the benefits of living in a space that strategically incorporates relaxing scenery with smart architectural designs provided by the best custom home builders in Wilmington NC.
Baynan Bay features homes with a Floridian appeal built by Logan Homes who has the distinguished reputation of building superior living spaces in southeastern North Carolina since 1986. Luxury, lush landscaping and customized backyards make these properties highly attractive for folks seeking a symbiotic blend of indoor and outdoor living. Twenty-eight homes will grace the community which is located across from the Cape Fear National entrance convenient for golf enthusiasts. Floor plans offered are from the Logan Homes’ Islands and Tropics Collections which represent traditional coastal designs intertwined with exotic plantings, grand lanais and open floor plans to maximize the appeal of living one with the great outdoors. Summer kitchens, fountains, fire pits and in-ground pools will turn the space into an exotic island retreat. Elegance and privacy with an entry gate to the property plus walking trails throughout the community provide the ideal destination for building a dream home. Home packages are offered from the $400s.
Cypress Pointe is a classic southern neighborhood with streets lined with Spanish moss draped oaks, gas lanterns and architecture that radiates hospitality and warmth. Welcoming porches and stately columns replicate the style of yesteryear and create a neighborhood that is both inviting and aesthetically appealing to home shoppers. For folks relocating to North Carolina, the homes offered represent the ultimate in coastal living. Home sites can be found from the$100s and home packages start in the $400s. There are 6 models to view that represent the different options when considering that ultimate living space design.
- The Amelia, built by Logan Homes provides a single-story structure with the option of adding an upstairs flex room for optimizing this open-plan living space. An outdoor patio with fire place adds to the overall outdoor experience.
- The Augusta, created by Legacy Homes by Bill Clark, features a ton of natural light along with a signature great room that beckons entertaining friends and family. In the master bath, a brick fascia wall adds a distinctive feature with artistic flair. A welcoming front porch exemplifies true southern hospitality.
- The Avalon by Liberty Homes features a wrap-around with a gazebo creating a unique curbside appeal to the property. Bright open space is inviting and brings the outdoor inside for the ideal coastal retreat. The property also features two flex rooms that can be used as a guest or game room.
- Kent Homes delicately combines elegance with comfort at the Balboa Bay model home. After entering through the domed rotunda, home shoppers admire the ample great room that leads to a scenic screened loggia which is ideal for planning outdoor activities with friends and family.
- The Calhoun model built by 70 West Builders, offers two-story living with the privacy of a master bedroom separated from the main area by an artistic sliding barn door. On the second floor, an open loft space features 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- The Griffon model home offers 12’ ceilings and painted beams creating a “Coastal Luxe” appeal created by Tribute Homes. One of the main attractions is the “Activity Hub” room adding space for laundry, hobbies and additional storage.
The Leewards At Shelmore offers island-inspired architecture that truly embrace the feeling of living the ultimate resort lifestyle. Awe striking views of the natural settings make these West-Indies inspired home designs popular with Boomers relocating to North Carolina. Ten foot ceilings and open air floor plans with lots of sunlight from back wall windows makes these homes inviting. Added outdoor patio space and a screened loggia bring together the true essence of blending indoor living while maintaining a special bond with the natural surroundings that are signature with living at Brunswick Forest. The Leewards offers the perfect location as it is close to the Hammock Pool, bocce ball courts and the inviting Hammock Lake Park. Home sites here can be found from the $100s and home packages from the $400s.
Spring Branch at Shelmore represents the feel of true coastal living offering cottages with open floor plans featuring all the modern updates that make these properties appealing. The exclusive builder for Spring Branch is David Weekley Homes known for energy conscious designs that are efficient yet rustic. EnergySaver™ Homes are built using the latest technology available and insure that cost savings are passed along to the consumer. Going “green” is the theme in buying real estate at Spring Branch. Along with enjoying the scenic landscaping that adorns the property, home owners enjoy reduced utility bills, as well as the first class amenities that are offered at Brunswick Forest. With state-of-the-art construction and design, these homes provide the ultimate bargain for home shoppers seeking the ideal place to just sit back and enjoy the best that life has to offer. With water views and scenic natural grounds surrounding the neighborhood and a quick jaunt to Hammock Lake Pool and Park makes this property location highly desirable. The home sites start in the $80s and new home packages are available from the $400s.
Imagine living in a place where adventure, sophistication and a highly adventurous lifestyle provide a healthy balance approaching retirement in one of the most beautiful locations in America, Brunswick Forest offers the best choice for folks relocating to North Carolina. The amenities surpass expectations and provide” a city” within a perfectly planned development located in the naturally peaceful surroundings of southeastern North Carolina. Besides enviable properties, residents also enjoy:
- Golf at the award winning Cape Fear National® followed by a fabulous dinner and drinks at the Clubhouse.
- Over 100 miles of paved and unpaved walking and biking trails connect the neighborhoods and broad sidewalks line the roads leading to the golf course, Fitness and Wellness Center and The Villages shopping and dining district.
- The 18,000-square-foot Fitness & Wellness Center is well equipped to help keep residents and their guests healthy. Workout equipment, fitness classes, men’s and women’s locker rooms, steam and massage rooms and both an indoor and outdoor pool with sun deck provide active residents a great place to escape reality and stay fit. There are also tennis and Pickball Courts outside the facility for outdoor fitness enthusiasts.
- Residents have a choice of 3 swimming pools. An indoor pool is great for swimming laps or a water aerobics at the Fitness Center & Wellness Center. Relax on a chaise lounge at the outdoor pool and enjoy the succulent menu offered at the Splash Café where social events, barbecues and live music entertain residents throughout the season. The Hammock Pool is ideal for lakeside relaxation overlooking the Hammock Lake after a stroll on the walking trail that leads to this peaceful location.
- Canoe, kayak and fish at the Town Creek River Access launch to enjoy indigenous wildlife, virgin forestry and coastal breezes.
- Community Commons is a multi-use facility that offers the perfect venue for hosting social events. A meeting room and full-service kitchen offers cooking classes, book club meetings, bridge groups and a great place to plan family celebrations. A covered pavilion is ideal for picnics and the fully-stocked fishing pond is the ideal spot to catch a bass for dinner.
- One of the advantages of living at Brunswick Forest includes The Villages offering convenient shopping, dining and business locations with more than 500,000-square-feet located right on the property accessible through the network of paths developed for easy access.
Social live is active here offering activities daily. Sunday Brunch, Taco Tuesday, Signature Burgers, Bird watching classes, trivia, karaoke, tea cup garden parties and golf outings are just of few of the events that are offered monthly at Brunswick Forest. For day trips, residents enjoy the nearby island communities of Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, Wrightsville Beach and Oak Island each offering unique atmosphere and attractions. Staying active and celebrating life is easy when waterskiing, surfing, scuba diving, golf, tennis and impressive sunsets are “within arm’s reach”.
While you're home shopping, why not make it the ultimate Memorial Day weekend retreat? Their Coastal Discovery Packages are only $99 and offer buyers a great time to visit this incredible southeastern North Carolina haven. While you’re visiting one of the best beach towns in North Carolina, make the time to sit down with the custom home builders in Wilmington NC found at Brunswick Forest to learn about smart and cost effective ways to design your dream home.
Call Brunswick Forest directly at 877-588-4313 to check on Discovery Package availability.