Logan Homes Trusted in the Carolinas
The Reserve at Lake Keowee 2016 Bliss Award Winner Best Community Spirit of the Year Western South Carolina Learn More
The Coves Mountain River Club 2017 Bliss Award Winner Best Mountain Community of the Year Western North Carolina Learn More
Currahee Club 2015 Bliss Award Winner Best Georgia Community of the Year Northern Georgia Learn More
Hampton Lake 2016 Bliss Award Winner Best Lake Community of the Year Coastal South Carolina Learn More
Hampton Lake Unveils New Lakefront Model Homes
Last month, we had the privilege of attending Hampton Lake’s new Concept Home Collection during a late afternoon block party which attracted hundreds of guests which included buyers, brokers, and dignitaries. Attendees had a chance to tour six new model homes built by the finest Bluffton home builders which included Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Coastal Signature Homes, Hilton Head Custom Homes, Jacoby & Sons, Randy Jeffcoat Builders, and Shoreline Construction. The homes featured spacious open floor plans, large windows bringing the outdoors in with views of the lake and the latest energy efficient products.
Hampton Lake offers superb waterfront living on its private 182 fresh water lake stocked with fish. Folks exploring the best places to live in South Carolina should consider the natural beauty and good life in Bluffton. The Lowcountry town just north of Savannah sits sublimely along the banks of the May River just west of Hilton Head Island. With its Old Town Bluffton district and natural views, the town has been called "the last true coastal village of the South” because of the food scene, art infusion and friendly people all around.
When people ask us for help, we always suggest folks start with the trend setting Bluffton SC real estate development called Hampton Lake, one of the area's top master planned communities, offering a whole new phase of stylish, modern homes. In fact, there are dozens of beautiful new homes in Bluffton SC to see in the lakefront community.
Hampton Lake unveiled its new collection of concept homes catering to retiring Baby Boomers who appreciate a well planned neighborhood with enough amenities folks rarely want to leave. Mission accomplished. Amenities at Hampton Lake include:
HAMPTON LAKE AMENITIES
- 24 Hour Manned Gated Entrance
- 182 acre Lake with over 15 miles of shoreline
- Lakeside Amenity Village Campus:
- Backwater Bill’s Grill & Tower Bar
- Swimming pool options:
- Adventure Lagoon – family resort style pool with a lazy river
- The Cool Pool – an adults only pool with private cabanas
- The Shrimp Puddle – a children's water play area featuring bubblers and squirting pelicans
- Sandi Point Beach – white sand beach with fire pits
- Shrimp’s Place – trendsetting state-of-the-art playground
- Lakehouse with indoor and outdoor spaces and 2 grand stone fireplaces
- Palatial Lodge Room for special events
- Screened Porch with rocking chairs overlooking the lake
- Doc’s Boathouse with Tackle Box – supply store
- Boat Slips
- Fish Tales – a game room for kids of all ages
- Mother Nature’s – nature museum designed by naturalist Todd Ballantine to inform and educate on the area’s native habitats and ecosystem
- Variety of environmentally friendly quiet watercraft for members use available including kayaks, canoes, Duffy boats, Carolina skiffs and a Suntracker
- Boat Launch for personal water crafts up to 22 feet in length with a maximum motor size of 25 hp
- Fully Staffed State of the Art Fitness Center:
- Yoga and Pilates Classes
- Cardio Room
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Full Service Spa
- 3 Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- 340 acres of Protected Hardwood Forest
- 9 miles of Greenway Trails artfully created to provide access to the natural beauty of the flora and fauna of low country
- The Outpost Campsite – a specially outfitted island in the middle of Lake Hampton
- Open Fire Rings
- Covered campsites for 4 to 8 person tents
- Picnic Pavilion
- Fishing rod stands
- Launch and Storage for kayaks and canoes
- Dogpaddle Park
Ideally located within 25 minutes of Hilton Head Island, Beaufort, South Carolina, and Savannah,GA, Hampton Lake offers a casual, relaxed way of life centered around a 182-acre freshwater lake, perfect for fishing and boating. And with well thought out resort-like amenities for the whole family to enjoy, we’re confident you’ll agree, Hampton Lake is one of the best places to live in South Carolina.
As for the brand new Concept Homes Collection, the expansion has two areas. The first is a custom home section of home sites with preserve views and lakefront options. The second area features customizable lot/home packages offered by K. Hovnanian Homes. Whether you are looking for undeveloped Bluffton SC real estate to build on, or custom built new homes in Bluffton SC., Hampton Lake has several excellent options for you to choose from.
The new Concept Homes Collection features six model homes by six area custom builders: Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Coastal Signature Homes, Hilton Head Custom Homes, Jacoby & Sons, Randy Jeffcoat Builders, and Shoreline Construction. Each builder will offer four different home plans with the focus on connecting residents to the outdoors. According to Chris England, vice president of sales and marketing for Reed Group, "The homes will feature more outdoor living spaces, with fireplaces, outdoor kitchens and docks on the lake.”
Hampton Lake home sites are priced from the mid $60s, with waterfront home sites from the low $100s. Home/home site packages start from the high $300's and range up to the high $900s.
Some of the current listings in Hampton Lake include:
3 Blue Trail Court - This is a custom built Low Country architecture, stunning lake front home with dock. Beautiful details, large open gourmet kitchen, dining room and great room with built-ins. 3 spacious bedrooms and 3.5 bath plus large bonus/bedroom with full bath and closet. Outdoor space is covered for entertaining and dining. Enjoy the lake life with your own private dock. Listed for $739,000
28 Harborage Court - A beautiful lake view homesite with a dock all ready for your boat. Ideally located on a quiet cul de sac and just a short stroll from the award winning Amenity Village. Listed for $199,900 (under contract)
23 Mooring Line Court - This is maintenance free lakefront living at its best. This upstairs coach home has it all. No detail was missed. The private elevator takes you to your spectacular lakefront residence. The open floorplan allows for beautiful views of the lake from the gourmet kitchen, spacious great room, 2 dining areas, and from the large screened in porch. The outdoor kitchen, custom window treatments, and custom cabinetry throughout the house are just a few of the many upgraded luxuries in this home. Listed for $599,980 (under contract)
So if you are looking for the best places to live in South Carolina, Hampton Lake is a smart place to start home shopping. With friendly residents, top notch amenities, and stunning brand new homes in Bluffton SC, we know you'll find the life here fun, social, and most of all relaxing.
Summer is the perfect time to check out Hampton Lake, so plan your trip today to experience all it has to offer.
Call Hampton Lake directly at 866.875.5253 to check on Discovery Package availability.